Human interaction is incredibly important for us here at WONDROUS LTD. Whilst we collaborate as interdisciplinary teams, there is still enough space for your own personality and independence. We strive to create a working environment that contributes to the growth and well-being of us all.
We are currently on the look-out for a
Communications Officer (f/m/d)
As our communications manager, you will be the WONDROUS voice and you’ll have the ability to make it heard amidst the noise. You’ll be in charge of telling the WONDROUS story and spreading the word about our services, cutting-edge projects and our people that make it happen.
Your various contributions as a communications manager can be grouped in the following responsibilities:
- You create and own the editorial plan for our omnichannel communications.
- You create exciting storytelling concepts about our company and our services.
- You create copy (e.g. news, stories and showcases) for our website www.wearewondrous.com in German and English.
- You support our project teams in building meaningful conversations for conversational AI and chatbots.
- You plan, schedule and manage our internal and external digital channels.
- You lead internal communication projects.
- You play an active part in our Digital Experience Meetup & Podcast circle.
- You are the main contact for journalists.
Your profile can be described as follows:
- You have a degree or training in marketing or public relations.
- You have several years of work experience in a comparable position (experience in the digital service industry is an advantage).
- Your spoken and written German and English are impeccable.
- You have the ability to convey complex information in an understandable and compelling way.
- You have a deep understanding of digital communication and social media.
- You are a committed and curious personality with a strong team spirit.
- You are a digital native and understand conversational AI.
- You have a flair for design and imagery.
- You are very structured and have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Who the heck is WONDROUS?
WONDROUS is a leading digital agency in Basel, Switzerland. They say home is where the heart is. Our hearts beat for WONDROUS and our unique city. We hope this makes your heart beat faster as well because that is the place you would be working from – at least in the beginning.
Why you should join us
- We celebrate team culture and believe that personal development is as important as professional development.
- You can work from home or remotely - part-time work is possible
- We organise company & friends events / ski-weekends / after work drinks and team excursions
- In 2017 we initiated the much beloved #dxmeetup Basel and more recently the DX Podcast - both of which we’re quite proud of..
- Everyone needs a break - we have plenty of ways to let off steam! Table tennis, lunch runs, working out at our neighbouring gym or our weekly football session..
- ...or just kick back with free coffee, tea, fruit and ice cream
We work on our projects with passion. Our customers are not our employers but our partners. We enjoy easy to use, beautiful and high-performance digital products. It's not just about having done a good job - but also about having fun at what we do together and becoming a little bit better at what we do each and every day.
We’d love to meet you if you feel this could be you.
Are you in?
Join our team
Head of People
Phone: 078 261 36 76