Help us to maintain our company’s financial health.
We are looking for a finance assistant (m/f) at our headquarters in Basel with a 50-100% workload from October 2019 on.
We are looking for a finance assistant to support our growing day-to-day financial transactions. Ultimately, you’ll help us to maintain our company’s financial health and make sure we use our resources beneficially. If you have an accounting background and are interested in procedures like expense management and invoicing we’d like to meet you.
- Update financial data and daily transactions
- Track and reconcile bank and credit card statements
- Process vendor invoices
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs)
- Provide administrative support along our financial processes
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
Who the heck is WONDROUS?
WONDROUS is a leading digital agency in Basel, Switzerland. We focus on great user experience design, state-of-the-art frontend implementations and rock solid backends in Drupal 8. They say home is where the heart is. Our hearts beat for WONDROUS and our unique city. We really hope this makes your heart beat faster as well because that is the place you would be working from – at least in the beginning.
Why you should join us?
- Only the newest and best hardware is good enough for you to work with.
- An awesome office, where one can feel the spirit of great design and love for detail is a given.
- We celebrate our great team spirit and believe that personal development is as important as professional development.
- This is why we encourage you in joining meetups, speaking at conferences, attending workshops and visiting other companies and pay for it!
- We organize many company & friends events like ski-weekends, BBQs, and of course the traditional «Swiss Apéro».
- We brought the fantastic #dxmeetup Basel into this world and have to admit that we are the tiniest bit proud.
- Everyone needs a break. Clean your head by playing table tennis, Fifa on PS4, virtual reality games on a fantastic gaming machine with an HTC Vive or giving it everything you have in our weekly football training session...
- ...or just chillax with free coffee, tea, fruits, and ice cream.
Other than that, of course, you get paid and of course, you can work from home or remotely; up to 40% a week or upon alignment with your team.
Are you in?
Join our team
Director Human Resources & Office
Phone: 061 271 08 48