Human interaction is incredibly important for us here at WONDROUS LTD. Whilst we collaborate as interdisciplinary teams, there is still enough space for your own personality and independence. We strive to create a working environment that contributes to the growth and well-being of us all.
We are currently on the look-out for an
Office Manager (f/m/d)
Our headquarters are located in the center of Basel and are an open place where we but also our clients and partners meet to collaborate. This is where ideas are generated, exciting projects are worked on, challenges are accepted and successes are celebrated. As an Office Manager, you ensure that the office radiates a welcoming atmosphere and provides an inspiring framework for our work.
Your various contributions as an office manager can be grouped in the following responsibilities:
- Hospitality services – You are the main contact in our office and take care of our landline and the reception of clients, partners and suppliers.
- Stakeholder management – You select and support our suppliers and are the main contact of our landlord and caretakers.
- Office care – You make sure that the office shines and all rooms are usable at all times.
- Procurement – You are in contact with our main suppliers and ensure that the stock is refilled and that everyone has what they need to work.
- Events – You support our team with the organization and implementation of internal and external events.
- Administration – You take care of general administrative and organizational activities as well as ad-hoc tasks.
Your profile can be described as follows:
- You have a degree or training in the commercial area or in the hotel industry.
- You have several years of experience in a comparable position.
- You speak fluent German and your written and spoken English is very good.
- You have excellent and reliable planning and organization skills.
- You have a proactive, solution- and service-oriented personality with the ability to set priorities.
Who the heck is WONDROUS?
WONDROUS is a leading digital agency in Basel, Switzerland. They say home is where the heart is. Our hearts beat for WONDROUS and our unique city. We hope this makes your heart beat faster as well because that is the place you would be working from – at least in the beginning.
Why you should join us
- We celebrate team culture and believe that personal development is as important as professional development.
- We organise company & friends events / ski-weekends / after work drinks and team excursions
- In 2017 we initiated the much beloved #dxmeetup Basel and more recently the DX Podcast - both of which we’re quite proud of..
- Everyone needs a break - we have plenty of ways to let off steam! Table tennis, lunch runs, working out at our neighbouring gym or our weekly football session..
- ...or just kick back with free coffee, tea, fruit and ice cream
We work on our projects with passion. Our customers are not our employers but our partners. We enjoy easy to use, beautiful and high-performance digital products. It's not just about having done a good job - but also about having fun at what we do together and becoming a little bit better at what we do each and every day.
We’d love to meet you if you feel this could be you.
Are you in?
Join our team
Head of People
Phone: 078 261 36 76