Strategize amazing web applications with us
At WONDROUS we place an incredibly high value on human interaction. We collaborate as interdisciplinary teams with enough space for your own personality and independence. We strive to create a working environment that contributes to the growth and well-being of us all.
We collaborate as interdisciplinary teams with enough space for your own personality and independence. We strive to create a working environment that contributes to the growth and well-being of us all.
To join our team we are looking for a
Project Consultant (f/m/d)
The project consultants in our team are representatives of our custom approach to each project. You are of a genuinely curious nature and want to understand the challenges of our clients to the bottom. You understand that deep analysis is your important contribution to ultimately shaping beautiful solutions. As part of our strategy team you collaborate closely with our creative and tech teams to provide them with everything they need to shape the ready-to-implement solution.
Your various contributions as a project consultant can be grouped in the following responsibilities:
- Understand the vision / target image of a project, specify and document it
- Define the project scope
- Aligning the deliverables with the client and getting approval
- Define work packages along the target image and deliverables
- Planning the project
- Onboarding of the client as well as your internal project team
- Direction of the client and the project team along the process
- Continuous alignment of scope - deliverables - doing and expectations
- Definition of tasks and ongoing task management
- Coordination of tasks and work packages in the team
Business Analysis and Requirement Engineering
- Understanding and analysing the starting position and problem to solve of the client
- Understanding, aligning and specifying the surrounding conditions of a project
- Understanding the field of activity of the project
- Identifying the influencing factors for the project
- Finding and analyzing the project relevant processes on client’s side and documenting them
- Identifying stakeholders and their needs as well as their influence of the project
- Working out the business requirements; discovering occuring contradictions and gaps timely
- Aligning priorities of business requirements together with the client
Customer Experience Research
- Specifying project vision and mission
- Identifying and typologize end users
- Documenting high level use cases
- Ideally you bring a few years of experience in a similar role
- Connected and analytical thinking
- Knowledge of methodologies and techniques in project and client relation management (e.g. RACI, SCRUM, Kanban), customer experience research (e.g. Design Thinking)
- Strong and energetic personality, genuinely curious; attentive and vigilant
- Motivated and able to inspire teams
- An excellent listener and an empathic person
Who the heck is WONDROUS?
WONDROUS is a leading digital agency in Basel, Switzerland. They say home is where the heart is. Our hearts beat for WONDROUS and our unique city. We hope this makes your heart beat faster as well because that is the place you would be working from – at least in the beginning.
Why you should join us
- We celebrate team culture and believe that personal development is as important as professional development.
- You can work from home or remotely - part-time work is possible
- We organise company & friends events / ski-weekends / after work drinks and team excursions
- In 2017 we initiated the much beloved #dxmeetup Basel and more recently the DX Podcast - both of which we’re quite proud of..
- Everyone needs a break - we have plenty of ways to let off steam! Table tennis, lunch runs, working out at our neighbouring gym or our weekly football session..
- ...or just kick back with free coffee, tea, fruit and ice cream
We work on our projects with passion. Our customers are not our employers but our partners. We enjoy easy to use, beautiful and high-performance digital products. It's not just about having done a good job - but also about having fun at what we do together and becoming a little bit better at what we do each and every day.
We’d love to meet you if you feel this could be you.
Are you in?
Join our team
Head of People
Phone: 078 261 36 76