Ideate, design and build awesome web applications with us.
We are looking for a project consultant (m/f) at our headquarters in Basel with a 80 - 100% workload as soon as possible.
We are looking for a project consultant to support our ideation team with the conception respectively design of our customers' projects. You are insanely talented and driven to discover and understand the challenges of our clients and to ideate on corresponding solutions. Also, you are able to manage small and large-scale, interactive projects in that phase of the project-lifecylce yourself. You can consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and resources. You collaborate closely with our strategy, creative and tech teams in order to elaborate solutions that are ready-to-implement for our realisation teams. And, importantly, no matter what happens along the way of creating and building you are comfortable and confident to take decisions for our clients.
- Representing WONDROUS and the idea behind our awesome work.
- Being the first contact person for our clients; motivating them to collaborate with our strategy, design and tech teams.
- Auditing and establishing a working process from intake to delivery of client requests.
- Participating in program- and account-wide meetings and conversations to identify potential opportunities to organically grow the client relationship.
- Running all project operational responsibilities like resourcing, budgeting and project scoping.
- Working and collaborating with co-located and cross functional teams at WONDROUS.
- Understanding the strategic pillars of the customers' business unit to help prioritize requests and to own the backlog.
Who the heck is WONDROUS?
WONDROUS is a leading digital agency in Basel, Switzerland. We focus on great user experience design, state-of-the-art frontend implementations and rock solid backends in Drupal 8. They say home is where the heart is. Our hearts beat for WONDROUS and our unique city. We really hope this makes your heart beat faster as well because that is the place you would be working from – at least in the beginning.
Why you should join us?
- Only the newest and best hardware is good enough for you to work with.
- An awesome office, where one can feel the spirit of great design and love for detail is a given.
- We celebrate our great team spirit and believe that personal development is as important as professional development.
- This is why we encourage you in joining meetups, speaking at conferences, attending workshops and visiting other companies and pay for it!
- We organize many company & friends events like ski-weekends, BBQs, and of course the traditional «Swiss Apéro».
- We brought the fantastic #dxmeetup Basel into this world and have to admit that we are the tiniest bit proud.
- Everyone needs a break. Clean your head by playing table tennis, Fifa on PS4, virtual reality games on a fantastic gaming machine with an HTC Vive or giving it everything you have in our weekly football training session...
- ...or just chillax with free coffee, tea, fruits, and ice cream.
Other than that, of course, you get paid and of course, you can work from home or remotely; up to 40% a week or upon alignment with your team.
Are you in?
Join our team
Director Human Resources & Office
Phone: 061 271 08 48