Build amazing web applications with us
At WONDROUS we place an incredibly high value on human interaction.
We collaborate as interdisciplinary teams with enough space for your own personality and independence. We strive to create a working environment that contributes to the growth and well-being of us all.
To join our team we are looking for a
UX Designer (f/m/d)
The UX designers in our team stand for the user-centred approach of our products. You are insanely talented and driven to discover and understand the challenges of our clients and to shape corresponding solutions. You collaborate closely with our strategy, creative and tech teams in order to elaborate solutions that are ready-to-implement for our realisation teams.
- Create scribbles, wireframes, prototypes and the like on paper and with prototyping tools to visualise and test your ideas
- Creation of UX/UI concepts (conceptual design, information architecture) for new applications and the further development of existing solutions
- Planning, conducting and evaluation of user research activities (benchmark analyses, usability tests, interviews with users and stakeholders, surveys, etc.)
- Communication of ideas and concepts to clients, stakeholders, visual designers and developers
- You have an education in MMI, HCID, UX, interaction design, service design or a comparable discipline
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as UX/UI designer for digital products - ideally initial experience within an agency context
Who the heck is WONDROUS?
WONDROUS is a leading digital agency in Basel, Switzerland. They say home is where the heart is. Our hearts beat for WONDROUS and our unique city. We hope this makes your heart beat faster as well because that is the place you would be working from – at least in the beginning.
Why you should join us
- We celebrate team culture and believe that personal development is as important as professional development.
- You can work from home or remotely - part-time work is possible
- We organise company & friends events / ski-weekends / after work drinks and team excursions
- In 2017 we initiated the much beloved #dxmeetup Basel and more recently the DX Podcast - both of which we’re quite proud of..
- Everyone needs a break - we have plenty of ways to let off steam! Table tennis, lunch runs, working out at our neighbouring gym or our weekly football session..
- ...or just kick back with free coffee, tea, fruit and ice cream
We work on our projects with passion. Our customers are not our employers but our partners. We enjoy easy to use, beautiful and high-performance digital products. It's not just about having done a good job - but also about having fun at what we do together and becoming a little bit better at what we do each and every day.
We’d love to meet you if you feel this could be you
Are you in?
Join our team
Head of People
Phone: 078 261 36 76