Build awesome web applications with us.
We are looking for a web development allrounder (m/f) - 80% to 100%.
About this position
You will be working on different types of web applications including but not limited to enterprise Drupal 8 websites, single page applications, living styleguides, design systems, prototypes and headless / decoupled CMS setups.
You will work within an experienced development team with standards and processes that work but also get the ability to get involved into the future approach of both the company and development team.
- Vast love for creating stunning web experiences
- At least 60% availability on-site in Basel, Switzerland
- Experience working collaboratively using version control
- Ability to work independently and as part of a (scrum) team
- Ability to collaborate in English in both speech and in writing
- Ability to collaborate in German in both speech and in writing.
- OOP PHP experience
- Symfony Framework experience
- Drupal 8 experience
- vue.js / nuxt experience
- jQuery experience
- Automated testing experience
- Scrum or Kanban experience
- Active interest in Open Source
- Knowledge of GraphQL, REST and JSON:API
- NodeJS experience
We offer the following benefits
- Exciting and challenging projects
- Annual education budget
- Possibility to attend and speak at conferences
- State of the art hardware
- Big shiny office
- Great team and familiar atmosphere
If you are interested in this opportunity click on the link at the bottom of this page.
Who is WONDROUS?
WONDROUS is a leading digital experience agency in Basel, Switzerland. We focus on great user experience design, state-of-the-art frontend implementations and rock solid backends in Drupal 8. They say home is where the heart is. Our heart beats for WONDROUS and our unique city.
Why you should join us?
Only the newest and best hardware is good enough for you.
Our beautiful office space, where one can feel the spirit of great design and attention to detail.
We organize many company events like BBQs and ski-weekends.
In 2017 we initiated the fantastic #dxmeetup Basel - we must admit that we’re pretty proud of it.
We celebrate our team spirit and believe that personal development is as important as professional development which is why we encourage you to join meetups, speak at conferences, attending workshops and visiting other companies and pay you to do so!
Everyone needs a break. There are plenty of ways to let off steam – table tennis, PS4, virtual reality games or in our weekly football session...
...or just kick back with free coffee, tea, fruits, and ice cream.
Other than that, you can work from home or remotely; up to 40% a week or upon alignment with your team.
Are you in?
Join our team
Director Human Resources & Office
Phone: 061 271 08 48